Home Remedies for Uneven Skin Tone, Skin Bleaching, Skin Lightening, Skin Whitening
Fix Your Uneven Skin all Over your Body in Just 14 Days!
Skin acne may cause uneven skin tone. You can not only cure but also prevent this common skin problem following natural techniques. Skin faces problems due to excessive exposure and use of low quality skin care products. Always prefer natural techniques over synthetic or scientific methods for acquiring a flawless skin.
This Article Guides you to fix your Uneven Skin Tone – Face, Legs & Body in 14 Days!
1. There are many home remedies that can balance your uneven skin tone to perfection. You can make a scrub for removing the dead cells, dirt, dead germs, and debris from skin naturally and quickly by using baking soda, known as exfoliation. Ordinary, cheap, easy to find baking soda is the most effective exfoliating substance. Paste of baking soda and water can be applied once or maximum twice daily.
2. Regular cleansing and moisturizing can help treating the discolorations. Never let your skin to dehydrate and keep skin hydrated in order to prevent problems associated to it, e.g. acne, dark spots, dry marks, hyper pigmentation etc. Use lemon juice for skin toning. It’s rich in vitamin C that stimulates cell formation.
3. Maintain a good lifestyle for avoiding all skin complications. A balanced diet, proper sleep and proper working time all are extremely essential for general health.
4. There are many creams and lotions available in the market promise to treat all dermatological ailments but it is always important to check the ingredients of the products. Avoid products with Hydroquinone, mercury chloride or steroids. Preferably use a nature-based cream e.g. Meladerm for treating or caring your skin. It contains licorice extract, emblica powder and lemon extract.
Very soon after its use, you will notice it will not only diminish hyper pigmentation, freckles, birthmarks and scars etc. but will also improve skin tone. Uneven skin tone is a common problem of both men and women of all ages. There are number of reasons why this problem is bothering so many people.
By knowing the actual causes of skin’s dullness, you can always protect it to look younger. Here are some enemies of lightened skin:
1) Avoid excessive sun exposure as rays are harmful to skin.
2) Living stressful life not having any daily routine and inadequate rest all is harmful for your skin. Your general health is also negatively affected by it.
3) Bad eating habits like consuming too much fatty food, carbohydrates and alcohol intake cause deficiency of essential vitamins and minerals present in food, having negative impact on skin. Not drinking enough water (recommended average for adults is 2 liters or 8 glasses full of water in a day) will build up toxins in the body, which will ultimately affect your skin.
4) Quit smoking now forever and never take excessive alcohol.